Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School

I can't believe another summer has past already. Tyler started 3rd grade this year. Now he is one of the oldest students in his school. We had such a fun summer, but I was excited for school to start again. I'm so excited to get my house back in order. As you can see, it is in need of tidying up.
After school, Tyler came home and said that it was the best day EVER!!! I'm so thankful that he is excited to go back to school.

Kaysen on Tyler's first day of 3rd grade. (He needed a picture too)

2 comments:

Holly said...

3rd grade, wow! It's nice that Tyler enjoys school. Thanks again for the fun last weekend. Ethan is getting upset that he "can't see his cousin Tyler" so I'd better end my comment!

Jeff and Sandy Gale said...

I can't believe that he's already in 3rd grade. Where does time go? And look at Kaysen, he's lost all the baby look and is such a cute little boy. I love those boys. We're excited to see you in a few days.