Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sacrament meeting on Mother's Day

Right before the sacrament Kaysen go into his bag and got out his grapes. I told him that he needed to wait until after the sacrament then he could eat them. (By this time everyone was quiet and they are about to start the blessing) Then he yells really loud..."you're a mean mommy". So I'm sitting there turning red because I'm sure everyone heard it. After the blessing is done I look around and my friend (who is sitting in the center of the bench across from us) mouth's "that is so funny!" Great way to make me feel special on mother's day...now everyone knows that I'm a mean mommy!

4 comments:

Jeff and Sandy Gale said...

All moms are mean...that's why our kids love us so much.

Aubrey Johnson said...

Hey Mindy,
Ya my mom says that when you're a mean mom that's a complement because you don't spoil your kids.

Mary C. said...

Too funny!

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey Mindy, I was wondering if you wanted to house some dancers for the international dance festival? There are some people in your neighborhood who are all doing dancers from the country Taiwain. Think on it and I will call and check with you. Thanks -Sarah