This week we have been visitng my grandma in Denver, Colorado. Today we went to the Butterfly Pavillion and look what Kaysen held...Rosie...a tranchula...yuck. Not only did he hold it once, but THREE times!!!! He loved it. I made my grandma hold him while he was holding it with the excuse that I had to take a picture, wink, wink. We have had a great week here and have tons of pictures to share (those will come later after we are home).
Friday, June 19, 2009
Brave Boy
Posted by The Stoker Family at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Remember when we tried to BRIBE Tyler to hold her?
EW! That picture gives me the creeps! He deffinatley is a brave boy.
I was wondering if you still have the ribbon and table squares we used for Wade & Lauren's reception? I'm doing my brothers reception in August and I think that's the color they're going with so if you still had that, could I borrow it?
Thanks Mindy! Have fun in Colorado!
I want to see more pictures. When are you going to post them?
Hi Mindy!
I think last time I saw you was in Denver when Tyler was around 1. My sister Cheryl gave me your blog address. How fun to see your family- you look happy. I like how short your hair is in your family pics. And how great that you got to go on a cruise!
We moved to CO after finishing school, but we've never been to the butterfly pavillion. -Julie
Post a Comment